Full Time Remote PHP/MySQL Developer

PHP/MySQL Developer

We are looking for passionate, team-oriented and self-motivated developers for our expanding team. You will build cutting-edge highly scalable web applications for different clients. You will work in a dynamic environment, participating in the defining, designing, implementing, documenting, testing, and releasing of web-based applications. You have an established background of delivering business critical web-based applications. You must be capable of designing and developing new functionality, as well as consistently supporting on-going maintenance releases. A good candidate should have a mix of technical muscle and business insight, and the ability to quickly learn new technologies.

Job Description

• Develop cutting edge dynamic websites and web applications using the latest frameworks and technologies

• Develop eCommerce websites

• Develop custom libraries and re-usable modules

• Port existing legacy applications to modern Web 2.0 technologies

Job Qualifications

• Candidate must have at least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.

• Preferably 3-7 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.

• Must have extensive knowledge and at least 3 years experience developing websites using PHP, MySQL, HTML, JavaScript, CSS

• Must be knowledgeable with any of the following PHP Frameworks: Zend, Code Igniter, Cake PHP, especially the Yii Framework

• Must be knowledgeable with AJAX and Javascript Frameworks like jQuery

• Must be knowledgeable in translating design into HTML/CSS

• Knowledge of WordPress and the Thesis Theme is a plus

• Must have strong debugging skills

• Must be able to manipulate and understand existing code

• Must have knowledge of various Web standards compliant sites such as W3C

• Knowledge of SQLite, MSSQL is a plus

• Knowledge of Linux/Apache is a plus

• Must have good oral and written English communication skills

• Artistic skills are a plus

• Must be hardworking, honest and responsible

• Must have strong time management, communication, and interpersonal skills

• Must work well with others in a team

• Must be willing and able to work remotely from home

• Must have reliable computer & internet connection

Hi,

I have 5+ years of experience in web development inlcuding Yii, PHP, wordpress, MySql, Jquery and mobile development.

You can view my portfolio eheuristic dot com/web-portfolio.php

You can conduct my interview on skype or gtalk.

Thanks and Regards,

ghmulchandani

Hello,

I am expert on Yii and LAMP. With HTML, CSS Jquery and all.

u could pm me but sorry no freelancing