Full Stack Php/yii Web Developer Needed!

[font="Tahoma"]Full Stack PHP/Yii Developer For Long Term Engagement (Initially Full Time)

We need to redevelop a Code Igniter PHP application in Yii. The application manages user access to training videos and tracks their viewing. It also has a reporting module to monitor user training progress.

We are looking for a full stack developer that is very well versed in Yii, MySQL, jQuery, Bootstrap 3.x and CSS/LESS. We will be using a bought admin interface bootstrap template.

Hours will be full time in the first few weeks, then will slow down to a few hours per week, for maintenance and gradual improvements.

You will be working directly with someone who knows how to provide specifications for the project and can answer questions in ways that can be directly translated to code. Your project manager will be working from GMT+2 for the initial couple weeks, and is available from 12 hours a day for questions and suggestions regarding this project.

FTP and PhpMyAdmin access will be enabled. SSH access possible. Desired Apache modules can be installed. The environment is Apache 2.2.15, PHP 5.3.3 - mod_fcgid/2.3.7.

Job is for PHP/HTML/JS/CSS work only. Graphics will be provided as needed.

During your application, please provide links to any of the following profiles that you may have: StackOverflow; Github/Bitbucket; LinkedIn; Angel.co.

Please do not apply if you are not a SENIOR Full Stack Developer.

Keywords: PHP, Yii, jQuery, Bootstrap, Javascript, CSS, HTML.

[size=“5”]We will NOT accept applications from companies, only direct applications from individual developers who would be the ones doing the work themselves. We will hold a phone interview: your English understanding must be nearly perfect, your speaking skills advanced and your writing skills decent. Please don’t bother applying if you do not satisfy these conditions. We will report for spam any applications that do not fit the conditions here stated.[/size]

Thank you for reading this far![/font]

Feel free to apply for this job on Elance www.elance.com/signupselect?rid=4JHAW

(I cannot post links yet)

Hello,

I am senior web developer. I master Yii framework and I think I meet all your requirements to redevelop your application.

You can checkout my oDesk profile: odesk.com/users/~01840648ba36e5a3a6

I can give you more details about my profile by private messages.

Regards