full screen current window

Hi to everybody

I use JS alone to perform functions that I don’t have available in actionscript, therefore I am not an expert in JS.

I’ve turned in long and in wide, but I’ve not found code JS/HTML to bring full screen the current window; ATTENTION I don’t want to open a window popup with the command js windows.open(…), but I want to widen the current window to fullscreen space and then, with an ESC or a function button, to bring the window inside to the browser.

Does someone lend me a hand!!?

thanks in advance

JeanPaul

Hello. I think it’s not related to Yii, is it?

Anyway, a little google gives this, for instance:

window.moveTo(0, 0);

window.resizeTo(screen.availWidth, screen.availHeight);

Thanks for your answer, in effects the problem is JS/HTML, but in this forum I have seen that it speaks a lot of JS and therefore…

even pits so simple, unfortunately your code doesn’t work, or works inside the window browser, thing that I have already resolved with actionscript; the code that serves me makes to disappear the window browser and makes to see the image to full screen, as the video of YouTube for example

Sorry not to be of any help then.

PS in your first post you were speaking about a window, now you want an image fullscreen…

I’ve found something into this link robertnyman.com/2012/03/08/using-the-fullscreen-api-in-web-browsers/

but unfortunately work only with Chrome.

I am looking for anything as this but that work with every browser