FPDI

Hi,

Everything on my localserver worked fine but now I get this error when trying to create a pfd:

Internal Server Error

include(FPDF.php) [<a href=‘function.include’>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.

Thank you.

2011-10-02 14:42:57

Code in my protected/config/main.php

// autoloading model and component classes

'import'=>array(

'application.models.*',

'application.components.*',

'application.extensions.fpdf.*',

),

Code in my protected/controllers/TransactionController.php

$pdf = new FPDI();

$pdf->AddPage();

// set the sourcefile

$pdf->setSourceFile('protected/extensions/fpdf/template.pdf');

// import page 1

$tplIdx = $pdf->importPage(1);

// use the imported page and place it at point 10,10 with a width of 100 mm

$pdf->useTemplate($tplIdx, 0, 0, 210);

// now write some text above the imported page

$pdf->SetFont('Arial', 'B', '18');

$pdf->SetTextColor(255,255,255);

Anyone with some ideas why I would get this error?

Problem with memory limit? PDF have need much memory.

How do I check if it is a memory problem. I had the same class running before I installed Yii so I don’t think it could be memory.

Well… the error say "No such file or directory" so check first if the file is there… if the web process has proper permissions… and check the case letters…

if you use big letters in the code then Yii is searching of the file named with uppercaseletters like it’s written in the error message (FPDF.php)

Mdomba, you are correct. that solved the problem. I changed fpdf.php and fpdi.php to FPDF.php and FPDI.php. Think my local server is much more relaxed than my web server.

Thank you for your help!

That’s a common problem with windows/linux… as windows is case-insensitive… but linux is case sensitive…