Forum system updated

davi_alexandre,

Please look at your avatar settings.

IP.Board 3.0.1 update has been released: http://forums.invisionpower.com/topic/288159-invision-power-board-3-0-1-released/

Yea upgrading for every single release is not necessary, Besides 3.0.1 has it’s own issues with it so waiting for 3.0.2 before upgrading will be better. And the site design will be changing as well, There is already a design chosen for the site.

Sincerely, I really miss the "Show unread posts" and "Show new replies to my posts" options…the second one is easy to deal with…I just click in Watch this topic, but the first one … what a pity.

About the new design and some new features…I liked

:>))

scoob.junior,

=1"]See it here.

my hero!

now I realized that the "mark as read" also exists!

thank you very much, pestaa!

:>))

If anyone interested in a feature just write it down, I know qiang wanted a feature to allow members to hide certain forums and by that disabling certain content from showing up.

Is there a way to enable the "(Mark this forum as read)" feature for sub forums?

For example, when I browse the announcements board, I can click this link in the upper right corner and all the posts under anouncements will be marked as being read. But if I go up one level to the “General” subforums, there is no such link, only the “Mark Board As Read” link at the bottom of the page. This one however won’t only mark the posts in the current subforums as being read, but all new posts. Marking subforums as being read would be especially usefull for the “Yii International” subforums to me, as I can’t understand most of the posts there…

Yes there is. You may want to click on the big dark blue icon on the left side. The hover title is ‘Mark as read’.

Not exactly what I’m looking for. I searched for a link/button that marks a whole sub forum like “Yii International” as beeing read. These blue buttons only mark single boards (Bulgarian, Chinese, …) as beeing read. And I wondered if there might be such a feature, maybe deactivated in the admin panel.

But nontheless: better to click these blue buttons than entering the Bulgarian board, clicking “Mark as read”, go back, enter the Chinese board, clicking “Mark as read”, and so on. So thanks for the hint, I really didn’t see those buttons. :)

//EDIT:

Just tried it and noticed these buttons don’t cause a reload. Really nice! :)

Unfortunately it seems like in some posts content was lost during migration. E.g. in this post (german) the code snippets and links are gone. Can these be recovered? Some new users are complaining already…

http://www.yiiframew…-koppeltabellen

What about this global upload limit? I attached two screenshots to the thread "[EXTENSION] srbac…". They use up one fith of my global quota. Are we suggested to delete our attachements from time to time? Or can this limit be raised/ disabled?

It seems like the forum time is off by 30 minutes. My time zone is GMT+1.

Also, 24 h time display format would be nice to have.

/Tommy

Edit: This message was posted 17:06 GMT+1 DST

Timezones can be changed on user basis from your control panel. In order to have a 24 hour format Quiang will need to do that from the ACP, As as the upload limit quota.

Invision Power Board 3.0.2 has been released :P

Well done (I appreciate your work and really like it because forum looks great now and more handy), but…

what is wrong with all links? Almost all links at tthe forum are broken now. Or only I have such issue? I am just noticing, because I think it’s a number one problem at present (sorry if anybody has already pointed on this, but i didn’t see it in this thread).

Thank you in advance.

WebShark,

No, all of us recognized the broken links. Admins will be working on it. This conversion caused a lot of trouble. :)

Whats up with the spam email from user Emyy ?

nz

Account is completely banned, sorry for any inconvenience. We work hard to prevent and purge spam, but this seems an evergreen issue for all sites. Please tell us if any other account bothers you.

As I posted here:

http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7366-incorrect-links-to-forum-from-yii-docs/

As mentioned, the link issue is not constant, it seems to depend on my forum session being refreshed when I’m viewing the docs, as once I went to the forums to report the issue, the links were then formatted properly (w/ SEO urls) after that point.