Formatting Clistview Correctly

Hi I am working on a CListView that has me stumped. I am trying to format a single CListView into 3 columns, Below I’ve attached a picture of my list of States I’ve grabbed from my Database Table, I am trying to format it into 3 columns rather than paginate it to different pages. The Second attachment is the idea I’m going for. Here is the code snippets for where I currently am. Any advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated as CListView is still relatively new to me. Thanks All!

<div class="span-19 last">

<div class="span-8">

<b><?php echo CHtml::encode($data->state);  ?></b>

</div>

</div>

have a look at this extension : EColumnListView

My apologies for the late response. I appreciate the suggestion (definitely have a few places I could use that widget). I however will not be able to use that widget in this particular instance as the project I am working on requires me to avoid table generation :( I did however find a solution utilizing our 24 column grid. Turns out I was using a “last” class which was causing new lines per execution. Once i spanned each column to the appropriate grid size I was able to pull off the look I was looking for. Thank you yiqing95 for the help provided as the widget you suggested will be used in a project of mine at home.

Yes, I tried that extension and it’s good but unfortunately the additional table gets in the way when one uses Bootstrap, for example. Ended up customizing my CSS for the same effect.

Thanks,