Form Model Array Validation

Actually I need to create lots of models at the same time, so I am using arrays.

The only trouble that I am having is that even when I change the ID of the text field, all the javascript that is made by yii, only includes the original id for that field, so if I create automatically all the fields for my model, and I change manually those fields ID, I can not get the validation to work on them.

If I don’t change the id of the fields I will have validation errors in all the fields with the same name.

I don’t know if I have been really clear, but is really probable that someone already did something like this.

This is the way that I am changing the id of the fields :

<?php

$numero = 0;

foreach ($productos as $producto) {

$numero++;

?>

<tr>

<td><?=$numero?></td>

<td><?= $form->field($producto, 'cantidad')->textInput(array(

'id' => 'productoscotizacion-cantidad-'.$numero

))

?>

This way each of the $models will have an uniqueid for each one of the attributed fields.

I just realized how Yii create the code for the validator reading the guide.

validation works great if I change the above code to the following :

<?php

$numero = 0;

foreach ($productos as $producto) {

$numero++;

?>

<tr>

<td><?= $numero ?></td>

<td><?= $form->field($producto, "[$numero]cantidad")->textInput(); ?></td>

<td><?= $form->field($producto, "[$numero]codigoProducto") ?></td>

<td><?= $form->field($producto, "[$numero]nombreProducto") ?></td>

<td><?= $form->field($producto, "[$numero]precio") ?></td>

<td></td>

Now the javascript validation is made for each one of the fields.