Filter with HAS_MANY

Good morning everyone, I have a problem there is a good time, I tried several existing threads on the forum and nothing. In the listing of news, I would like to list in this column and pageslot pageslot, wanted to put a combo to filter populated with all pageslot. There were many unsuccessful attempts, here’s one:

News.php model, method, relations

'newsPageSlot' => array(self::MANY_MANY, 'NewsPageSlot', 'newsPublications(news_id, pageslot_id)'),

'newsPublications' => array(self::HAS_MANY, 'NewsPublication', 'news_id'),

search method

$criteria->with = array('user', 'segmentation', 'newsPublications');

$criteria->compare('pageslot_id', NewsPublication::model()->getPublicationNews( $this->id )->pageslot_id);

The problem is that the combo does not appear in the column filter pageslot (image 1)

Follow my modeling (Fig. 2)

Thank you!

Based on this, did this:

'newsPublications' => array(self::HAS_MANY, 'NewsPublication', 'pageslot_id'),

//'newsPageSlots'=>array(self::HAS_MANY,'NewsPageSlot','pageslot_id','through'=>'newsPublications'),

and nothing appears in the filter grid.

How do you configure your CGridView in your view?

<?php $this->widget('zii.widgets.grid.CGridView', array(

'id'=>'news-grid',

'dataProvider'=>$model->search(),

'filter'=>$model,

'columns'=>array(

array(

'name' => 'NewsPublication.pageslot_id',

'value' => 'NewsPublication::model()->getPublicationNews( $data->id )->pageslot->name',

'filter' => CHtml::listData(NewsPageSlot::model()->findAll(),'id','name'),

),

CHtml::listData() returns an array, but you need some html code for filter. Try this:

'filter' => CHtml::activeDropDownList(

$model,

'pageslot_id',

CHtml::listData(NewsPageSlot::model()->findAll(), 'id', 'name')

),

It worked, thank you, but odd, because in another column this function:

array(

'name' => 'segmentation_id',

'value' => '$data->segmentation->name',

'filter' => CHtml::listData(Segmentation::model()->findAll(),'id','name'),

),

It must be because of the relationship, which is my biggest problem here has segmentation_id news, however is pageslot_id news_publication where news_publication has news_id.

Well, the combo came out, but now the problem is the relationship mentioned in the first post, as would be the model according to the News DER I posted?

Thanks for listening friends!

according to documentation in the model $News, did this way:

public function relations()

{

return array(

'newsPageSlots'=>array(self::HAS_MANY,'NewsPageSlot','pageslot_id', 'through'=>'newsPublications'),

public function search()

{

$criteria=new CDbCriteria;

$criteria->with = array('user', 'segmentation', 'newsPublications', 'status', 'newsPageSlots');

$criteria->compare('pageslot_id', NewsPublication::model()->getPublicationNews( $this->id )->pageslot_id);

But when selecting an option from the combo, it sends the value, but the combo back with the initial value (empty) and not apply the filter on the grid.

I tried several ways but does not include the table in the query news_publication.

{

return array(

'newsPageSlots'=>array(self::HAS_MANY,'NewsPageSlot','pageslot_id', 'through'=>'newsPublications'),

);

}

I put the value manually for testing:

public function search()

{

$criteria->with = array('user', 'segmentation', 'newsPublications', 'status', 'newsPageSlots');

$criteria->compare('newsPublications.pageslot_id', 12);

Hey, it worked, but now I do not know how to send the value for the model selected in the filter. When I select a filter value in the combo loses value:

view

array(

'name' => 'slotName',

'filter' => CHtml::activeDropDownList(NewsPublication::model(), 'pageslot_id', CHtml::listData(NewsPageSlot::model()->findAll(), 'id', 'name'), array('prompt' => ''))

),

model:

public $slotName;

{

return array(

);

}

public function search()

{

$criteria->with = array('newsPageSlots');

# utiliza through no relacionamento 

$criteria->together = true;

$criteria->compare('newsPageSlots.name', $this->slotName);

return new CActiveDataProvider(get_class($this), array(

'criteria'=>$criteria,

));