[EXTENSION] Full Featured CMS

How do I setup the forum in the cms? No option in admin cap.

Forum has no options really, other then permissions (starting topics, replying, editing, deleting) it’s a single category forum

OK, we will integrate mybb into it.

you can now get it from github

Thx vince

the /admin , /admin/index , /admin/ not working:

Home » Error

Error

Sorry, But the page you were looking for was not found.

I thing your system not work under subdirectory… mi.com/directory/cms/

what is wrong, all is working fine but no admin. I have downloaded from google code.

I am new to Yii and new to learn this component. I have same problem of megabr. I can install and see the home page, but cannot access admin. I update the ‘domain’ settings, so maybe I miss something? I seem the routing is not working right somehow. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Ryn

Login in on the home page first as admin@admin.com/admin. if it doesnt work just register a new user and in mysql change the role to admin and log in using that.

Then goto yoursite.com/en/admin

That should get you into the admin section to have a look around.

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the feedback. However, the problems I am have, is that the path to //mysite/en/login is not working at all. When i click on ‘login’ I get “Object not Found” error. There must be something simple wrong with my setup.

Do you have any idea of what could wrong?

Thank you! -ryn

I encounter the same problem.

What’s the exact error and stack trace? Do you have YII_DEBUG turned on? Most of the problems with the links are caused due to the fact that the site supports multiple languages. If you have basic development experience you can change the settings to disable the language in the urls, update the url manger rules accordingly and it should work just fine.

Hello,

Great tool !

But when I logged in it redirected me to something like this

yourwebsite.com/en/login/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index/index

Do you have a fix for this?

ALSO when I open any page i.e blog post or category page it says me

Error

Regards,

Jai

Just wanted to play with this a bit, but the database schema is a mess(full of errors and no standard respected), i can’t work with it.

i got this error when i tried http://mysite.com/admin

CException

Sorry, You are not allowed to enter this section.

please help !!!

my name is mwangi from Kenya. Thank for you wonderful cms, am learning yii and it has provided me with an insight, but… Several links are not working

example on clicking member images on homepage http://www.esoft-test.com/user/1-admin i get

Error

File:

C:\xampp\htdocs\yiicms\framework\yiilite.php(1546)

Type:

CHttpException 404

#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\yiicms\framework\yiilite.php(1434): CWebApplication->runController('user/1-admin')

#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\yiicms\framework\yiilite.php(1049): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\yiicms\index.php(34): CApplication->run()

#3 {main}

1534	public function runController($route) 

1535	{ 

1536	 if(($ca=$this->createController($route))!==null) 

1537	 { 

1538	 list($controller,$actionID)=$ca; 

1539	 $oldController=$this->_controller; 

1540	 $this->_controller=$controller; 

1541	 $controller->init(); 

1542	 $controller->run($actionID); 

1543	 $this->_controller=$oldController; 

1544	 } 

1545	 else 

1546	 throw new CHttpException(404,Yii::t('yii','Unable to resolve the request "{route}".', 

1547	 array('{route}'=>$route===''?$this->defaultController:$route))); 

1548	} 

1549	public function createController($route,$owner=null) 

1550	{ 

1551	 if($owner===null) 

1552	 $owner=$this; 

1553	 if(($route=trim($route,'/'))==='') 

1554	 $route=$owner->defaultController; 

1555	 $caseSensitive=$this->getUrlManager()->caseSensitive; 

1556	 $route.='/'; 

1557	 while(($pos=strpos($route,'/'))!==false) 

1558	 {

am runing it on my localhost computer Any help

Probably you don’t have the permission to access the page, login as admin or change your role to admin in your db and try reloading the page… feedback please

i am getting error

PHP error

Declaration of Settings::model() should be compatible with CActiveRecord::model($className = ‘CActiveRec…’)

can anyone give clue what is wrong with it?

Hi Ramonov, did you find a solution for this issue?

if so it will be nice if u share it :)

Thanks in advance.

any body get get this error:

Notice: Undefined property: CWebApplication::$settings in C:\wamp\www\yiiProject(mySite2)\protected\models\Settings.php on line 134

can you help me?

can you share how to change setting table in database? because i try a lot but again and again i get this error:

Notice: Undefined property: CWebApplication::$settings in C:\wamp\www\yiiProject(mySite2)\protected\models\Settings.php on line 134