[EXTENSION] atthevip.com CMS Application

This is the support topic for atthevip.com CMS Application extension that can be found here:

http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/atthevip-cms-application/

Hi Vince,

First of all I really like the demo of the atthevip. I already download the CMS application and I just want to ask if how are you going to do the number 4 part of the installation. I have tried running the yiic.php inside the app using the command prompt but It say’s cannot open the yiic file. I haven’t tried this yiic tool before. Kindly advise…

Thanks.

just run from the root folder: php protected/yiic.php migrate

great demo! great website!

i´ve read your instructions and installed it.

first of all, in your download package i missed the folder runtime (protected/runtime) the upload folder is missing too…

So i´ve installed it, migrated it, (creating the missing folder too) but know i have no working admin area, no working links, just the homesite is working fine.

What´s wrong with my installation? any ideas? i’ll try a new installation…

Best

Chris

step for step installation like your instructions (with creating missing folders)

sames as before

only the index (Homesite) is working… nothing else!

maybe the urlmaker /urlmanager? maybe some config that missed?

i don´t know it… maybe you can help.

best

chris

Hi Vince,

I’m running your project localy, and I get this error: Sorry, You are not allowed to enter this section. I added a new row on “authassignment” table and it was working nice, the backend looks great. After logging out I got the same error “Sorry, You are not allowed to enter this section” :( Can you please guide me to the right direction? what i’m missing? I also tried with registration process but doesn’t work either.

Thanks,

Flo

@chris when you access /admin what do you see?

@Flo you have to be logged in. The user that you are trying to login must have the op_acp_access role assigned (that role is a child of Admin so if the user you are trying to login has the Admin role assigned that’s fine too) to be able to login to the ACP. the site should work regardless if you are logged in or not.

Hi Vince,

Thanks a lot for your reply, problem solved, in table "users" I changed the role from "admin" to "Admin", I tested many times and now works great.

All the best,

Flo

Notice: Undefined property: CWebApplication::$settings in C:\xampp\htdocs\party\protected\models\Settings.php on line 134

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\party\protected\models\Settings.php on line 134

this error occured… how can i solve this

Notice: Undefined property: CWebApplication::$settings in C:\xampp\htdocs\party\protected\models\Settings.php on line 134

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\party\protected\models\Settings.php on line 134

can you share how to change setting table in database? because i try a lot but again and again i get this error:

Notice: Undefined property: CWebApplication::$settings in C:\wamp\www\yiiProject(mySite2)\protected\models\Settings.php on line 134

Hi, I have this errors:

Notice: Undefined property: CWebApplication::$settings in /opt/lampp/htdocs/yii/demos/atthevip/protected/components/global.php on line 70

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/yii/demos/atthevip/protected/components/global.php on line 70

Any ideas.