Experienced Yii developer available for hire

Hi and thanks for taking your time to read my post.

My name is Alex and for the last 10 years I’ve been coding in LAMP/MEAN stacks. Through 100s of successfully completed projects (and not a single one dropped) I gained expertise with various frameworks and programming languages. I’m open to telecommute job offers and opportunities to work on exciting and challenging projects. Check out my tech stack below and don’t hesitate to contact me:

MVC Frameworks (Yii/Yii2, Zend, CakePHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, Kohana, Symphony, Phalcon, Butler etc.)

Solid SQL/NoSQL database skills

Server side technologies (Node.js, Phantom.js, Express, Socket.IO)

Highly proficient with version control (SVN, Git)

Strong experience with Javascript, JQuery, Angular.js +most of other toolkits

Payment gateway API integration

Highly experienced in developing and implementing any 3rd Party APIs

Experience with virtual development environments (Vagrant, Docker)

Strong experience with Amazon Cloud Computing (AWS)

Best regards,

Alex Gorovyi

linkedin.com/in/gorovyiov

Just a heads up here :)

I’d like to say thanks to Yii Framework forum for an opportunity to get acquainted with great people and work on exciting, challenging projects based on Yii/Yii2. I’m completing another one soon and will be open for opportunities - don’t hesitate to drop me a line and I’ll be happy to help!

Cheers and everyone have a great end of summer!

Alex

Hello Alex, i have a job offer for you, please can you contact me? im not allowed to send private menssages yet…

wait for your answer!

thankl you!

Hi Alex… I hope you’re keeping well. I have a job opportunity in Dublin if you would be interested. We would provide visa and accommodation. Please let me know if you’re interested in discussing?

Kind regards

Niall