Every Day The Same Error - Missing Cassetmanager.php

This happens every day to my site

Like CAssetManager.php is being deleted. And then I have to upload framework all over again, or just add that file

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /home/dtrbovic/yii/web/CAssetManager.php in /home/dtrbovic/yii/YiiBase.php on line 403

Warning: include(/home/dtrbovic/yii/web/CAssetManager.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dtrbovic/yii/YiiBase.php on line 403

Warning: include() [function.include]: Unable to access /home/dtrbovic/yii/web/CAssetManager.php in /home/dtrbovic/yii/YiiBase.php on line 403

Warning: include(/home/dtrbovic/yii/web/CAssetManager.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dtrbovic/yii/YiiBase.php on line 403

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/dtrbovic/yii/web/CAssetManager.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/message/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/message/models:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/models:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/models:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/models:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dtrbovic/yii/YiiBase.php on line 403

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/dtrbovic/yii/web/CAssetManager.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/message/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/message/models:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/models:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/modules/user/models:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/components:/home/dtrbovic/public_html/protected/models:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dtrbovic/yii/YiiBase.php on line 403

Fatal error: Class 'CAssetManager' not found in /home/dtrbovic/yii/YiiBase.php on line 217

But the CAssetManager.php is still present on the disk?

Nop. it is deleted, I don’t know how

How mysterious. Is there anything suspicious in [font="Courier New"]crontab -l[/font] showing up?

No cronjobs at all. I moved yii to another folder and I will see if it keeps happening

It is still happening, not sure why

Is there any solutions, it happens constantly.

Can you try to close in when exactly this happens through your logs?

If you don’t access the site through Yii (try renaming the index.php file to make sure), does the file still disappear? Just trying to figure out if it’s a problem within your application or in the system.

The fact that the file CAssetManager.php is being removed suggests to me that something like a naive cleanup routine is removing files with "asset" in their path.

I manage to solve it.

[size="5"][SOLVED][/size] CAssetManager.php is being deleted constantly

Malware scanner thought that this file is malware because of Regular expression match = [symlink\s*(]:

I have probem with Warning: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in acervo/framework/YiiBase.php on line 403.
And fatal error:
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘CErrorHandler’ not found in acervo/framework/YiiBase.php
espacoecologiconoar.com.br/acervo

Helder Rangel

Welcome to the forum. You should start a new topic on this.

This is your live site that suddenly stopped working?
Or are you in the process of replacing parts of WP stuff with Yii?
Do you use latest version of Yii 1.1?
What does the requirement checker report?

(Closing this topic now)