Error Pagination After Searching

[color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"]i use this method for searching between two date : Adding a date range search for gridview.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"]after searching, i can not see the next page or any other page. error message :[/size][/font][/color]

[i][color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"]Object not found! The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"]If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.[/size][/font][/color][/i]

[color="#222222"][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="4"]any way to solve this problem? by the way, i have no problem with other searching. only if i use date range search that this problem occur.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#222222"][font=“Arial, sans-serif”][size=“4”]thank you :)[/size][/font][/color]

I guess the problem is not directly related with the "date range search".

What date format are you using? I mean, something like "2015/11/15" using a slash as a separator?

My guess is that the slashes in the pager link is causing the problem.

You can try this solution http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php/topic/68381-solved-csqldataprovider-date-range-filter/. Also refer this article http://databytebank.com/2015/11/08/yii-cgridview-filter-date-range/

yup, it makes sense. i store date in database as integer, but my program format is using slash : "dd/MM/yyyy".

i’ll try to change date format and see if the pagination is fixed, be back again later.

thanks mate :)

i think im going to experiment with date format first, before going into another method of searching. but thanks anyway. ^^

cheers

Also, I think you should test it with your url manager reset to the default behavior, disabling the pretty url.

i disable the pretty url, and pagination works fine after searching between date. thank you softark, this saves me a lot time. i’ll consider changing date format later.

cheers