Error loading wbraganca dynamicForm in microsoft edge browser

Hi,
I tried loading wbraganca dynamicform in microsoft edge browser and i found this errors.

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'settings') at _parseTemplate (yii2-dynamic-form.js:90:48) at HTMLFormElement.<anonymous> (yii2-dynamic-form.js:37:42) at Function.each (jquery.js:383:19) at jQuery.fn.init.each (jquery.js:205:17) at jQuery.fn.init.init (yii2-dynamic-form.js:36:25) at $.fn.yiiDynamicForm (yii2-dynamic-form.js:19:33) at create:1034:32 at dispatch (jquery.js:5145:27) at elemData.handle (jquery.js:4949:28)

and I tried to search the source code, here

// remove "error/success" css class var yiiActiveFormData = $('#' + widgetOptions.formId).yiiActiveForm('data'); $template.find('.' + yiiActiveFormData.settings.errorCssClass).removeClass(yiiActiveFormData.settings.errorCssClass); $template.find('.' + yiiActiveFormData.settings.successCssClass).removeClass(yiiActiveFormData.settings.successCssClass);

but in firefox or chrome didn’t mention any errors.
what’s the problems? compability?

Does it happen with GitHub - hosannahighertech/yii2-dynamicform: Maintained fork of https://github.com/wbraganca/yii2-dynamicform ?

wow. it’s perfect. thanks alot.

It is a maintained version of the extension. Soon it will move to official Yii Extensions. You might want to follow:

1 Like

thanks for your information