Error in password field (stop password auto loading)

Hi,

I’m building my first Yii website. In my CMS I have a user management section. When I use update user details it is greeting the value of the password field with other values in the database. How can I stop this? I want the password field to be empty in the first load and even when reload after an error. (please see the attached screen shot of my form)

I will paste the view code here

<div class="row">

<?php echo $form->labelEx($model,'Reset Password', array('class'=>'form_controller')); ?>

<?php echo $form->checkbox($model,'reset_password',array('size'=>60,'maxlength'=>100)); ?><br />

<?php echo $form->error($model,'reset_password'); ?>

</div>

<div class="row">

<?php echo $form->labelEx($model,'Password', array('class'=>'form_controller')); ?>

<?php echo $form->passwordField($model,'password',array('size'=>60,'maxlength'=>100)); ?><br />

<?php echo $form->error($model,'password'); ?>

</div>

<div class="row">

<?php echo $form->labelEx($model,'Confirm password', array('class'=>'form_controller')); ?>

<?php echo $form->passwordField($model,'confirm_password',array('size'=>60,'maxlength'=>100)); ?><br />

<?php echo $form->error($model,'confirm_password'); ?>

</div>

Thanks

First, it doesn’t help you to get answer faster if you posted it multiple times

First Time

Second Time

and this is the third time. Please do not flood the forum.

And to answer your question, see if this thread can help you.

I’m extremely sorry about this :( . I will remove all other posts. I was geeing an error when I was posting. I made few attempts that must have gone through. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this. And thanks for the helo :)

Hi macinville,

The link you gave me helped. I solved the problem. Thanks :)

Hi yiistarter,

Yeah I remember encountering question-posting error myself. Too bad I was not able to report it to the moderators, but in case you encounter it again, maybe capture a screen shot or two and submit it under miscellaeneous or bug reports thread, you decide :)

Glad you got it working :)