Dynamically Added/removed Rows In Form

Does anybody have in-depth example or guide on BatchCreate with FUNCTIONING AJax Validation?

I want to work on BatchCreate with some fields comprising a row that is dynamically added/removed through corresponding add/remove button. I’ve checked on the guide on batchUpdate and tried to start from there but I have issues on

[list=1]

[*]Ajax Validation coz errors won’t show on the dynamically added rows.

[*]And, how do I make the dynamically added rows Persist when validation fails. I mean, Post Back thing.

[/list]

you will get the structure and idea from yii user module . download it and check the codes

yii user

http://www.yiiframework.com/extension/yii-user/

http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/423/installing-yii-users-and-rights-to-newly-created-yii-app/

Thanks for your reply sir. But which specific part of this extension are you referring to?

I’ve scanned first to the demos and downloaded the extension to incorporate it, but I can’t seem to locate that which you are referring to.

profilefield creation

Good day, Sir.

I was working on a different project of higher priority so I haven’t posted any reply until now. I apologize for whatever it’s worth. I hope you’ll still have time to entertain this one.

So now, I’ve successfully installed the user-rights modules that you’ve recommended following all the instructions and issue fixes in the comment sections.

I’ve realized that the profilefield creation doesn’t exactly answer my question. But on a brighter note, WOW! I’ve learned a lot of techniques just by going through the source code.

To give a little detail of what I’m actually up to, I’ve done something like THIS ONE.

I’ve implemented it just fine, except that the model-based validation won’t reflect on the page even if I have incorporated corresponding lines like this:

<?php echo $form->error($model,'attributename'); ?>

As much as I can, I’d like to avoid client-side validation through JavaScript.

What can you recommend, Sir? ???