This file has been truncated. show original
This section describes how to create a new "Hello" page in your application.
To achieve this goal, you will define a route, create [a handler](structure/handler.md)
and use [view](structure/views.md) to get content for response:
* The application will dispatch the request to the handler
* and the handler will in turn use view to render a template that shows the word "Hello" to the end user.
Through this tutorial, you will learn three things:
1. how to create an handler to respond to requests,
2. how to create a [view](structure/view.md) to compose the response's content, and
3. how an application dispatches requests to [handlers](structure/handler.md).
## Creating a Handler <span id="creating-handler"></span>
For the "Hello" task, you will create a `Hello` class with `say` method that reads