DClassifieds Version 2.0 beta (free open source classifieds script)

And if admin edit classified and add ad tag or tags, they not appear in ad_tag table.

Very good job!

One problem I’ve found so far: the Categories drop-down menu does not work in Chrome (my version is 22.0.1229.94 m).

only the index page is working

when i click on contact i get a 404 and even when i go to

localhost/websitename/admin is giving a 404 as well :(

btw really nice job but please somebody can help me out ?

Hi

I really like this script and I want to use it. But I have a problem with the date format. I need to rewrite Y-m-d to d-m-Y. Is there some easy way to do this?

Please help me someone.

same problem with

Chromium Version 25.0.1364.160 Ubuntu 12.10 (25.0.1364.160-0ubuntu0.12.10.1)

There is bug in the script . If you click location it takes you the front page where on the front page ads will be shown for that particular location . Front page menu also shows count of ads for that location however when you click the menu it gives you page with all other locations.

Ideally location should be one of the filter among price , etc. can some one let me know how to modify this.

also on ADMIN : if you change admin password some pages will not show up.

can any one help

I try to use this script and I have this error:

Non-static method Set::extract() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

when I enter in admin.

can anyone help me with a solution or a idea?

When I was installed succeed DC v.2

I have a failed message: "Error 500

Non-static method Set::extract() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context" on Admin Home page.

I use php 5.4.3

Could you help me?

How to install dclassifieds??

I copied it in xampp/htdocs folder and run on localhost its not displaying…

Hi,

You must add the word static in the file named Set.php ( dclassified/protected/extensions/ofc2/Set.php )

In php 5.4 the word static for static methods dont must be omitted.

The correct is static function extract($path, $data = null, $options = array())…

If you add the word static as you tell you your code will work.

Good look.

@rodrigo_cerda

my problem is cannot update classifieds…

Error 500

CCaptchaValidator.action "captcha" is invalid. Unable to find such an action in the current controller.

anyone can help me?

How so i download?