Customized Cgridview In Bootstrap.widgets.tbtabs Does Not Work Properly

Hi All,

I am using a custom cridview class with bootstrap.widgets.TbTabs. Idea of using a custom class is to provide the on keyup search functionality. Issue is this functionality only works for the first tab. (In my case only for the ‘Countries’ tab).

My gridview:

class MyCGridView extends CGridView {

public function init() {    	

$this->afterAjaxUpdate = "function(id, data){ afterAjaxUpdate(id, data);}";

parent::init();

}

public function registerClientScript() {  

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScript('key_up_filter',"setupGridView('#".$this->getId()."');");

parent::registerClientScript();

}

}

TbTabs configuration:

$this->widget('bootstrap.widgets.TbTabs', array(

'type' => 'tabs', // 'tabs' or 'pills'

'placement' => 'bellow',

'tabs' => array(

array('label' => 'Countries', 'content' => $this->renderPartial('_countries', $data_countries,true,true),'active'=>$tabselector['cs']),

array('label' => 'States/Provinces', 'content' => $this->renderPartial('_stateprovinces', $data_statesProvinces, true, true),'active'=>$tabselector['stp']),

array('label' => 'Universities', 'content' => $this->renderPartial('//university/index', $data_university,true, true),'active'=>$tabselector['uni']),

),

));

Any idea what’s going on here?

?typo in ‘bellow’ -> should be ‘below’

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScript('key_up_filter',"setupGridView('#".$this->getId()."');");

You are registering a script with the name key_up_filter. But you are registering it multiple times with the same name, I believe Yii will override each other. Try

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScript('key_up_filter'.$this->getId(),"setupGridView('#".$this->getId()."');");

Also, you can just not register anything and just make a jquery function that ties to all the grid views the key up functionality.