Cstarrating Customize Stars And Update After Vote

Hey Guys,

got a small question and an issue with CStarRating.

First of, I’d like to increase the size of the Stars and also I’d like to change the Color of them, is this somehow possible?

The second thing is, I have a div displaying the average rating und the rating count for an item after vote, which works fine without page reload, however the new average value is not applied to the ‘attribute’ property of the widget. Could anyone give me a hint on how to update this property?

Would be really great! If you need some code please let me know and I’ll provide it.

Thanks in advance!

-Seb

I never used CStartRating, but did you try change the ‘starWidth’ property to increase the stars size? To change the color you may override the CSS style.

About the second question, I just didn’t understand. Can you explain a little more please?

Cheers.

Hey gbasto,

thanks for your reply.

I have tried starWidth but this won’t change anything.

For the second thing I’d like to update the images. in my database I have the calculated rating which is 1-6. And depending on how this field changes I’d like to update the amount of stars which are active but without a page reload.

Cheers,

Seb

@sebako

Maybe you’ll have more luck: http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php/topic/33868-how-to-render-larger-stars-for-cstarrating/page__view__findpost__p__163487