Hi I’m looking for a talented Yii developer to convert my Drupal 6 site to yii and make any necessary changes and or customizations. The site also has a live streaming functionality but that was never finished along with many other functionality. Please contact me for more details…
Hi,
I worked with drupal 5 years before switch to yii. I’m very in your project. Can you contact me via skype: dunglqdc
Best,
Dzung
Hi Dzungm Lee I sent you a message with the details. Please review and advise what it would take and possibly cost associated as well.
Hi I am Siva… I have enough exp in yii … I worked on 5 successful projects in yii…
And also i have exp in zend,codeigniter,…etc…
email id: sivat1985@gmail.com
skype : siva.tammineni
@sivagopal I sent you a PM with the details. Please review and provide some feedback as to what it would take to complete this project.
Hello,
I have worked on YII Framework for about 3 projects. I am a webdeveloper who has experience in both Drupal and YII which I am sure will help me identify the key functinalities of your website and convert into the YII MVC model.
My Skype ID : jbk.malkum
Gmail : jbk.malkum@gmail.com
Best regards,
malkum
Hi Moe007,
This is Andy from InheritX Solutions.
We are an india based Software Development Company. We have minimum 3+ years YII Framework experienced developers in our Team. Even We are on the TOP position of Google for the Keyword "Yii Framework Development"
Kindly send us your detailed requirement through http://inheritx.com/request-for-proposal.html
Look forward for your quick and positive response.
Cheers ![]()
Andy