Configuration & Setup Issue With Legacy Code

Hi,

I am new to Yii and have to work on a project that involves a legacy Yii application. I am not sure which version of Yii framework was used to code the application. I am trying to setup the website without a configuration document and came across several issues. Appreciate if you can help answer my questions below:

1. How do I find which version of Yii framework has been used to write the application? What steps do I need to follow to migrate from an old yii version to a new version?

2. I checked the application log and I found the following issues which I am not sure how to resolve -

a. [error] [exception.CHttpException.404] exception ‘CHttpException’ with message ‘The system is unable to find the requested action “GetCPInfo”.’ in /var/www/yii/framework/web/CController.php:484

b. [error] [php] Use of undefined constant id - assumed ‘id’

Try searching Google I got this

What is the url your going to? What ever controller you are pointing to doesn’t have an actionGetCPInfo() in it.

Once again what url? With these PHP errors, look down the page. Eventually you will find an area that is coe from the app and it will tell you what file/line number to look at.