Clistview Multiple Filters

Hello,

I don’t know if it’s the right place for this topic but I am wondering if somebody can help me with this!

I would like to create a feature that allows the user to update the list view based on multiple filters … the user must be able to clear or delete filters.

There are some images attached. I would like to replicate the feature exactly as it is shown on the images.

Is there something already implemented? Or which is the best way to implement it?

Thank you so much!

Johnny

have you find the solution?

If you can get the solution please share…

Yes, I’ve found the solution a few days ago … my solution is a bit complicated as it’s very customized but maybe I can help you with your requirements … if you can describe what are you trying to do …

[color="#006400"]/* moved from Tips, Snippets … */[/color]

Iam trying to implement multiple filtering with checkboxes and dropdown lists. Iam able to filter with single condition. But on multiple condition, it shows error.

<?php

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScript('status', '

$(".status").change(function(){

$.fn.yiiListView.update("request-list",{data:{status:$(this).val()}});    

});

');

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScript('maximum', '

$("#maximum").change(function(){

$.fn.yiiListView.update("request-list",{data:{maximum:$(this).val()}});     

});

');

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScript('minimum', '

$("#minimum").change(function(){

$.fn.yiiListView.update("request-list",{data:{minimum:$(this).val()}});     

});

');

Yii::app()->clientScript->registerScript('category', '

$(".categoryFilter").change(function(){

$.fn.yiiListView.update("request-list",{data:{category:$(this).val()}});

});

');

Also Iam using cdb criterias like these to filter

if(isset($_GET['validperd']))

{

$validperd1 = $_GET['validperd'];

$validperd=array($validperd1);

$criteria->addInCondition('request_validperiod', $validperd);

}

If you have any ideas pls share… Iam stuck with this