Cant Make Jquery-Cascade To Generate Second Dropdownlist

Hi all.

I have really surfed google, forums and the documentation trying to avoid asking here, but I am getting hopeless.

I have installes the JQuery-Cascade Extension.

In the View I have

<?php

$divipola = $this->createWidget('ext.jquery-cascade.jQueryCascade');

// dropDownList($id, $selected, $data, $htmlOptions = array(), $source, $cascaded)

echo $divipola->dropDownList('depto_dane',

'', 

CHtml::listData(Codigodane::model()->findAll(), 'depto_dane', 'depto_dane'),

'', 

CController::createUrl('codigodane/list'), 

'muni_dane'.

''

);

echo Yii::trace(CVarDumper::dumpAsString($divipola), 'vardump');

?>

In the Controller:

public function actionList() {

echo Yii::trace(CVarDumper::dumpAsString('Entrando a actionList'), 'vardump');

if (Yii::app()->request->isAjaxRequest) {

$queryvar = "";

$queryvar.="depto_dane='";

$queryvar.=$_GET['selected'];

$queryvar.="'";

$registro = Codigodane::model()->findAll($queryvar);

$munis = array();

echo Yii::trace(CVarDumper::dumpAsString($registro), 'vardump');

foreach ($registro as $muni) {

echo Yii::trace(CVarDumper::dumpAsString($muni), 'vardump');

$munis[] = array('label' => $muni->muni_dane, 'value' => $muni->codigodane);

}

echo json_encode($munis);

Yii::app()->end();

} else {

throw new CHttpException(400, 'Invalid request.');

}

}

The code seems to be working fine, the first dropdownlist is flawless rendered, and when I select an option it successfully retrives an array from the model exactly as I need it (which I can see in firebug):

[{"label":"FLORENCIA","value":"18001"},{"label":"ALBANIA","value":"18029"},{"label":"BELEN DE LOS ANDAQUIES","value":"18094"},{"label":"CARTAGENA DEL CHAIRA","value":"18150"},{"label":"CURILLO","value":"18205"},{"label":"EL DONCELLO","value":"18247"},{"label":"EL PAUJIL","value":"18256"},{"label":"MONTA\u00d1ITA","value":"18410"},{"label":"MILAN","value":"18460"},{"label":"MORELIA","value":"18479"},{"label":"PUERTO RICO","value":"18592"},{"label":"SAN JOSE DEL FRAGUA","value":"18610"},{"label":"SAN VICENTE DEL CAGUAN","value":"18753"},{"label":"SOLANO","value":"18756"},{"label":"SOLITA","value":"18785"},{"label":"VALPARAISO","value":"18860"}]

What I dont know is how to use this array to create another dropdownlist or if (as I think) the Extension should create the another dropdownlist with ID ‘muni_dane’.

I am doing something wrong? or maybe I missed something from the documentation?

Thanks.

Enrique.