Cannot Sort List In Tbeditabledetailview

I am using ‘bootstrap.widgets.TbEditableDetailView’ and in the data I want to user to be able to select I want the data in alphabetical order.

$this->widget('bootstrap.widgets.TbEditableDetailView', array(

'id' => 'contractor-details',

'data' => $model,

'htmlOptions'=>array('class'=>'table table-bordered table-striped table-hover','style' => 'width:500px;margin-left: 130px;',),

'url' => $this->createUrl('contractors/editable'),  //common submit url for all editables

'attributes'=>array(

'name'=>'business_name',

array(

'name'=>'trade_title',

'headerHtmlOptions' => array('style' => 'width: 1000px'),

'value'=>TradeTitle::model()->findByPk($model->trade_title)->name,

'editable'=>array(

'type'=>'select',

'autotext'=>'auto', 

'inputclass' => "span4",

'source'=>CHtml::listData(TradeTitle::model()->findAll(array('order' => 'name')), 'id', 'name'))),

It is the trade_title I want to order - I can get it in alphabetical order if I use

'source'=>CHtml::listData(TradeTitle::model()->findAll(array('order' => 'name')), 'name', 'name')))

The problem is that the list is from another model (trade_title) and I need the ‘id’ from this table to place into the ‘contractors’ table. Normally with a DropDownList this code would work but with TbEditableDetailView it will not order - it will only list in the same order as it appears in the trade_title table (which is the primary key obviously). There is 100+ trades to choose from and I could create a manual list but really that seems a long winded way of doing it.

I would appreciate any suggestions.