Blank page with favicon error!

hey,
am getting blank page without any error.
here’s my error log:

[22-Feb-2019 10:52:25 UTC] exception ‘yii\base\InvalidRouteException’ with message ‘Unable to resolve the request “site/error”.’ in /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php:461
Stack trace:
#0 /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/ErrorHandler.php(79): yii\base\Module->runAction(‘site/error’)
#1 /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/ErrorHandler.php(95): yii\web\ErrorHandler->renderException(Object(yii\web\NotFoundHttpException))
#2 [internal function]: yii\base\ErrorHandler->handleException(Object(yii\web\NotFoundHttpException))
#3 {main}
Previous exception:
exception ‘yii\base\InvalidRouteException’ with message ‘Unable to resolve the request “favicon.ico”.’ in /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php:461
Stack trace:
#0 /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php(83): yii\base\Module->runAction(‘favicon.ico’, Array)
#1 /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(375): yii\web\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\web\Request))
#2 /home/buildau/public_html/qld/index.php(12): yii\base\Application->run()
#3 {main}

Next exception ‘yii\web\NotFoundHttpException’ with message ‘Unable to resolve the request “favicon.ico”.’ in /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php:95
Stack trace:
#0 /home/buildau/public_html/qld/code/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(375): yii\web\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\web\Request))
#1 /home/buildau/public_html/qld/index.php(12): yii\base\Application->run()
#2 {main}

One have to ask:
Did you start your Yii experience by trying out the basic template and read the guide?

If so, what changes did you do from there. For instance, the directory structure looks altered, the error page don’t show and you seem trying to access a picture just by name .

I think the exception is pretty clear, check your sitecontroller has the site/error action also can you post your url rules from config/web.php

I guess either you deleted your error action from site controller or you enabled urlmanager and changed the rules

1 Like

thanks
it was because of a missing controller.