AR metadata

Is possible to get rid of metadata object from result when you call model()->findall()?

Each AR class has only one metadata object, although the reference to this object is stored in every AR object.

qiang, Im trying to populate object for webservice return method using AR, but object contains lot of metadatas and i think that is the why webservice fails…

Im getting: SOAP Response cannot be decoded…

I was following Phonebook example, but with MySQL backend. Login through webservice is going fine, but simple method "getUsers" which lists only three of the atributes fails with that strange error.

Hmm, after a few couples of hours I got it fixed… I had to clean cached wsdl files in /tmp directory…

Anyway question stays there, mysql result sent to webservice through SOAP is quite big because of AR.metadata, is it possible to get rid of it somehow?

How do you send the AR object via SOAP? Does the phonebook demo have the same problem?

Qiang, problem is solved… metadata wasn't causing it. But I'm curious to know, if metadata are sent via soap and if yes, it is possible to get rid of those data, because they are not needed in frontend.

Thx.

Is possible to get rid of metadata object from result when you call model()->findall()?

you can use

model()->queryall() [get array like mysql_fech_array]

to get 'clean'  data

instead model()->findall() [get in object behavior]

regards

Thx megabr, I almost forget about this "normal" method of retrieving.

Anyway, I did a few tests and it seems, that metadata are not sent over SOAP, can anybody confirm that?