Application Errors At Remote Host

My bad - see second post first!

Directories and files have been uploaded to the Remote Host.

The Yii Requirements Check was successful.

Debug is disabled: turned OFF in config/Main.php & completely removed from index.php.

I put the index.php under the ROOT and it has ‘Web Visiable’ & ‘Executable’ permissions.

[s]The difference is that the index.php on my local server is in a folder under htdocs. As I understand htdocs on the local is the equivelant to ROOT.

Now if index.php has to be under ROOT then during installation yii must have establish somehow that it was in a folder. It would be great to get an explanation, to help me better understand yii, however the errors below are my biggest concern at the moment. Or is this change causing the problem?[/s]My bad, I just double checked and it is under htdocs on the local., sorry

My Index.php Code:

<?php

// change the following paths if necessary

$yii=dirname(__FILE__).'/yii/framework/yii.php';

$config=dirname(__FILE__).'/debus/protected/config/main.php';

require_once($yii);

Yii::createWebApplication($config)->run();

There is an Absolute Path reflected in the errors below. My Host Absolute Path is:/home/content/numbers/numbers/html

I need experience working out errors and would appriciate it if someone would explain this set of errors and how to correct them.

See line 407 below.

return new CInlineAction($this,$actionID);

Okay, I feel totally stupid now.

The index.php code above is not the one that is under local htdocs.

Same name, different place, different code! eye, yii, eye how confusing!

I started to add this OTHER index.php to my host root however before I do; What am I suppose to replace the ‘xampp’ with? My Absolute Path?

<?php

if (!empty($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && ('on' == $_SERVER['HTTPS'])) {

$uri = 'https://';

} else {

$uri = 'http://';

}

$uri .= $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];

header('Location: '.$uri.'/xampp/');

exit;

?>

Something is wrong with the XAMPP installation :-(

Well, the Absolute Path wasn’t the answer and when I set the path in the ROOT index.php to the Protected index.php the following displayed in the browser.

I am thinking the reason for this could be that; the hosting company has a feature for ‘InstantPages’ which I just cancelled on Friday and had to do a DNS change which takes up to 48 hours to complete.

What I don’t understand with that reasoning is that I created an html page to test if it would come up and it did.

Does that make sense?

I think I am done talking to myself now.

Okay, after realizing that I went totally off track I took a break. Then, I re-read instructions and studied more documentation and code.

I put the correct index.php back into the ROOT, as it was in the first place, and have the following errors which I just can’t seem to figure out what the problem is and would appreciate some help, pleeeease. :(

GOOD NEWS: Some of the files were not transferred during the FileZilla upload and was corrected.

The site displayed however w/out the css, which was due to paths needing to be corrected in the <head>.

My site now looks like it should!

BAD NEWS: The menu links don’t work. 404error.

When I hover over a link and can see the path in the browser it doesn’t include the r after the ? like: /index.php?r=post/list&page=3.

It shows as /index.php/site/page?view=about_pool_police_cleaning

What could be the problem? I thought it may be a path problem such as was with the css files however nothing I tried worked.

<?php $this->widget('zii.widgets.CMenu',array(

'items'=>array(

array('label'=>'Home', 'url'=>array('/site/index')),

array('label'=>'About Us', 'url'=>array('/site/page', 'view'=>'about_pool_police_cleaning')),

array('label'=>'Pool Cleaning', 'url'=>array('/site/page', 'view'=>'pool_cleaning_services')),

array('label'=>'Pool Repairs', 'url'=>array('/site/page', 'view'=>'swimming_pool_repair')),

array('label'=>'Referral Offer', 'url'=>array('/site/page', 'view'=>'free_filter_clean_details')),

array('label'=>'Customer Service', 'url'=>array('/site/contact')),

/*array('label'=>'Login', 'url'=>array('/site/login'), 'visible'=>Yii::app()->user->isGuest),*/

array('label'=>'Logout ('.Yii::app()->user->name.')', 'url'=>array('/site/logout'), 'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest),

array('label'=>'Sign-Up', 'url'=>array('/users/create'),'visible'=>!Yii::app()->user->isGuest),

),

)); ?>

config/main.php

// uncomment the following to enable URLs in path-format

'urlManager'=>array(

'urlFormat'=>'path',

'rules'=>array(

'<controller:\w+>/<id:\d+>'=>'<controller>/view',

'<controller:\w+>/<action:\w+>/<id:\d+>'=>'<controller>/<action>',

'<controller:\w+>/<action:\w+>'=>'<controller>/<action>',

),

),

Nice self talk you made here :D

I just responded you on the other topic you opened for this problem - http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php/topic/29294-