A Few More Yii Developers

We are looking for some new talent. Currently we have 5 large scale yii applications and we employ 4 developers who are having trouble keeping up. I have around 60 extra hours a week I can give out for $10 an hour. We have our own time tracking application and payment is made via paypal (soon we will also be using skrill). Everything we do we try to use yii for so please have a very good knowledge of the framework. Anyone that also has knowledge for SugarCRM customizations moves to the front of the line. Also asterisk pbx knowledge a very big plus! We will probably take on a few more than we need so tasks will be assigned based on performance. Better you do the more you tasks you get…but everyone will get paid for the work they do. Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

I am new to yii,but I have expertise with codeigniter. I like to learn yii join with your project.

Hi,

We are Php company from Kolkata,India. We have a number of highly experienced Yii developers. We have successfully completed a number of diverse and complex projects based on Yii for a number of clients from Europe, the USA and UK.We also have a couple of developers who have worked in SugarCRM ,along with good knowledge in Yii.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon and be a part of your development team for a long term. I could send you a list of Yii projects that we have handled along with our company profile via email.

Thanks and Regards

Am Interested

Want to see my work mail me at abhilashrajr@gmail.com

Hi there,

We are interested if the opportunity is still open. Let’s discuss on skype : xdezines

Warm Regards,

Chirag Patel

Hi Meadows,

I’m interested, let me know if your offer is still available.

Below are my details :

gmail : dore.pmgc@gmail.com

yahoo : dore_pmgc@yahoo.fr

mobile : +237 77 43 51 22, +237 77 54 80 15

home : +237 33 41 49 24

No pain, no gain!!!

I am Computer Software Engineer and working in yii form last one year

i am interested with u people to work

My Skype id : asadullahghalib2012

email : asad.kakad@gmail.com

Hi, im Yii developer, 2 years experience, and i have implement SugarCRM in 5 companies.

Hope can help you.

Regreats.

Hi,

I’ve been working with Yii for 2 years and looking for some extra work.

Send me a message if this is still available

Hi

I am available if you still need some one who knows to work on Yii

I have 3 projects that I work with Yii.

My Skype is huungoc88

Best Regards

Hi

I am interested to work with you. I have 2+ years of experience in yii and 3+ years in php. You can check my linkedin profile if you want to know more about me at http://np.linkedin.com/in/gautammahato. You can contact me via gmail: jugautam@gmail.com. Looking forward for your reply.

HI

we would be more happy and interested in working with your project.

We Agriya web development company have an experience of 14 years in different frameworks which can meet your expectation very well.We have developed different business solution ready to go which is best in market.

We can outsource our developer who has good knowledge and experience in YII framework to get your project completed successfully.We are sure about meeting your expectation on hight note with our experience in this market.I believe you will have the right choice of choosing us project. You can reach me on skype on varunkumar25.