Yiistorm

I use the phpstorm 7.0 and I download YiiStorm 0.9.7b , but yiistorm don’t help me create new view, I use ctrl+left button click $this->render(‘test’,array()); ‘test’ view ,but can’t jump to view page

controller folder exists? =)

Ctrl+Click on render(’’) shows “Can not find declaration to go to”. I don’t use themes. All view files placed in “protected/views” folder.

Any suggestions?

render() is defined in the framework code, not in ‘your’ project, under protected. Make sure to have the PhpStorm project include your framework directory.

You could have the app tree in parallel to the framework tree (in the same directory) and both (the directory both are located at) is the root of your project in PhpStorm. Obviously, there could be more ways to achieve this.

Yii is included in my project as External Library from PHP include path. And I have autocomlete everywhere in my project.

So you say that I need to move yii library folder to my protected folder?

Well I’m not sure. Do you have code completion of other framework methods? (verify that this is indeed the case).

Maybe you need to define Yii framework folder as a ‘Resource Root’ (in the preferences -> project settings -> directories (IIRC)). Not sure what ‘external library’ means/is.

I don’t need to go to method declaration, I need to go to view file from “render” method. This topic is about YiiStorm plugin that implements such functionality. And it doesn’t work in my IDE. =)

Oh I see. It wasn’t clear above… .

I never used this feature of auto-loading of a view file in editor tab, so I cannot help with it. Sorry…

Thanks mazx,

It’s a very good and fantastic plugin,

In folder protected/messages if I haven’t folder with name “en”, the autocomplate dont show a message from file,

for example if I have a only “fr” folder in messages autocomplate dosen’t show any suggest, can you fixed it???

thanks

I also can not jump to the view page… any luck?

I works fine here in 7.1 and 7.1.2 with YiiStorm 0.9.7b

Are you sure that the project has the framework in include path?

But, is there a solution to update the PHPdoc in the view with new defined variables in the controller render call?

I have 7.1.2 with YiiStorm 0.9.12b which seems to work fine.

Would love to see this updated for V2; such a pain not having Yii2 support in PhpStorm :(

What’s missing in the stock version exactly?