Yiiframework.co.il Code is now open sourced!

Well, Like i said, I have too much on my plate right now, I won’t be able to support that site even if i did create one. Besides i only open sourced it so others can use it, Without me getting into a whole lot of support in there. If you have any questions you can post them here or in the yiiframework.co.il website.

If anyone is interested in doing a website for it and continue developing it then go ahead, As long as you retain and acknowledge the license.

@tronga, The editor i use is not WYSIWYG, But something really close, I use the markitup editor, The markdown version. But integrating CKeditor will be super simple, And i am not sure but i think the files are already there. I just used markitup to avoid any XSS attacks through the editor.

@tronga, You can although switch to the HTML version of the markitup editor which is supported by default along the others version the markitup editor supports.

Vince, the site looks fabulous.

Thank You. :)

P.S I’ve just updated the license, It’s now released under the New BSD license. I received a lot of requests to use this as a commercial application, So i changed the license.

I am trying to checkout but it is not working. SVN Repo on google code don’t work, can you provide me latest please?

Hi there,

Looks like this CMS can offer a lot, however, I am not even able to log into the backend admin system. Where do you do so on the demo site?

I have installed the whole thing successfully on a local server, but navigating to /admin just gives me the message:

"Sorry, You are not allowed to enter this section."

PLease advise.

Thanks

I had the same problem.Just register as a new user,and then go to your database ,in members table,and change the role to ‘admin’.

That’s great, and has worked.

Or if you run the protected/data/inserts.sql file then you should be able to login as admin/admin

Hi y’all.

Just in case anyone is having a problem with viewing the custom pages (clicking on the magnifying glass) that he creates on admin/custompages .It’s probably because [size=“2”][color="#1c2837"]the custom URL rule for custom pages ,[/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]

[$_more[ "http://<lang:({$rule['language']})>.{$domain}/<alias:({$rule['alias']})>" ] = array('site/custompages/index');[/color][/size]

[/color][/size]

is supposed to work only if the config params setting [color="#1C2837"][size=“2”]‘subdomain_languages’ => true.[/size][/color]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]If you have set it to false,then you need another URL rule.So in protected/components/CustomUrlManager,just add below [/color][/size][color="#1C2837"][size="2"]this line[/size][/color]

$urlrules = array_merge( $_more, $this->rules );       	

[/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"]one more line:[/color][/size][size="2"][color="#1c2837"][color="#000000"][size="3"]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]

$urlrules = array_merge( $urlrules, array(  "<alias:\w+>/*"=>'site/custompages/index') );[/size][/color][/size][/size][/color][/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"][color="#000000"][size="3"][size="2"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]

[/size][/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"].I am not sure if this is the best solution,but made the view links on the management page work.[/size][/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"][size="2"]I think a nice feature missing would be for the end user to manage a menu,and add these custom pages on the menu.[/size][/color][/size]

[size=“2”][color="#1c2837"][size=“2”]But let’s not get greedy,this application is packed with tons of features.[/size][/color][/size][/size][/color][/color][/size]

[size="2"][color="#1c2837"][color="#000000"][size="3"][size="2"][color="#1c2837"] [/color][/size][/size][/color][/color][/size]

[size=“2”][color="#1c2837"][color="#000000"][size=“3”][size=“2”][color="#1c2837"][size=“2”]PS in code blocks there is some garbage printing ,all those size color etc-sorry that’s not from me,its from the editor.Ignore it,[/size][/color][/size][/size][/color][/color][/size]

I want to try this out but don’t see a place on the Google website to download everything in one file. Can anyone explain? I’m a relative newbie to programming.

@drumaddict Thanks, I haven’t really noticed that.

@mjmitche There is no download link, Google Code allows you to checkout the code using an SVN client.

Great Site!!! ;D .

I have a question. How to configure the csrf protection in localhost? I can’t register any member.

I got this error.

In protected/config/main.php, Cross-site Request Forgery Prevention is enabled:

'request' => array(

'class' => 'CHttpRequest',

'enableCookieValidation' => true,

[b][size="4"]    'enableCsrfValidation' => !isset($_POST['dontvalidate']) ? true : false,[/size][/b]

'csrfTokenName' => 'SECTOKEN',

'csrfCookie' => array( 'domain' => '.' . $current_domain )

),

Yii should take care of including the CSRF token var in form submissions .If it does not,like in registration,it’s maybe because the form is not CActiveForm.

For custom ajax POSTs you have to go through every ajax link and make sure this POST var is included in data.

"SECTOKEN"=>Yii::app()->request->csrfToken

you got it wrong.

it’s not a matter of putting in correct data previously imported from inserts.sql, it’s a matter of getting through to login form.

i can not access page, it goves me error, when i try going to admin page.

the error reads: CException - Sorry, You are not allowed to enter this section.

and blank page further on.

nowhere to type in admin info.

also, i tried advise of creating new user and giving that user admin privileges.

no luck.

it gives me and error in hebrew when i try to register:

CSRF token can not be identified.

no luck so far: front-end is ok, but no access to admin.

i will keep trying…

===

ok. here few minutes later.

replacing developer’s url in htaccess helped registering new user.

then changing new user to admin in the database produced "admin" link in the bottom of front-end, which actually brought me into the admin interface.

the whole story looks like a bug, but for me it’s ok for now to look around inside.

thank you for sharing your code and good luck!

You are probably testing on Chrome or IE.These browsers wont accept cookies from localhost,and the CSRF Token is set as a cookie.You should set up a local virtual host,for example I have setup a local domain yii.gr,so that cookies are set for Chrome and IE.

Cheers

This CMS runs well in webhosting, but In localhost I got these questions:

1. Why is the captcha always failed to be validated?

Is it related to the cache?

1. And how to disable cache for this CMS?

Hi, I have been looking into SVN to get this.

To get wordpress, I do

svn checkout http://core.svn.wordpress.org/trunk/

but what would I do to get this Yii application?

http://code.google.c…work-co-il-cms/

Amazing script. I’ve been reading it for a while and it’s packed with lots of cool features. However, I still can’t register a new user, nor can I login or do anything that’s related to CSRF tokens. It keeps on giving me the error “The CSRF token could not be verified.” in Hebrew. I’ve already tried modifying links in the main .htaccess file, but still doesn’t work. Any ideas? :confused: I’m trying to set it up on MAMP virtual host on my mac btw. I even have set up a virtual domain, as Vince suggested.

Edit: Ok, so I got past (or just ran away from) that error by disabling CsrfValidation in the main.php configuration file. However, now the CAPTCHA work keeps on saying that it’s wrong. Please help! oh, and one more thing. When I do the Yii Requirements test, it says “warning” for Memcache extension and APC extension. Could that be the cause of this frustration?