Yii2 user management module

Hi @Vimark, exist an event triggered after a permission was denied?

I mean, I want to log when an user try to access at not permited action…

thanks and great job…

Dissident you can create a component basecontroller that extends from the main basecontroller

Hello,

How would you override the view for the module? I am currently attempting in config/web the following:

'view' => [

'theme' => [

'pathMap' => [

'vendor/webvimark/module-user-management/views/auth/' => '@app/views/module/user-management/auth/'

],

],

],

Thanks!

Hello,

So I was hoping to get this installed and am having some fun with it.

So just some information for you:

I downloaded the advanced template, I first tried to run the migration is said there was already a users table, so I renamed the old user table and migration ran fine.

however now i have this error:

error.jpg

OK I got it! I had accidentally left he user component in from the Yii2 advanced application. Doh!

If the session runs in timeout, how can i set globally that after refresh the page to the login?

hi @Vimark,

I am installing the user management on “advanced template”. But it can’t find the config/console.php, where we put the migration configuration during installation. I know this is easy, but i am new to YII.

Same problem got me ;) Thanks for the tip now I can check it all out.

Sandy

Does anyone know if I’ll make changes in this module, including the views, then during the upgrade module (composer update) my changes made are lost?

Hi,

I want to custom views for login form, how can i do that ? I want to keep the update capabilities of the module.

Thanks

Hi,

I installed this for kartik-practical template, I put the user and module config on common/config/main.php,

However, every time I login it keeps coming back to login page. Any help?

On MSSQL i get the following error message when trying to apply the installation migrations:

*** applying m140611_133903_init_rbac

> create table {{%auth_item_child}} ...Exception 'yii\db\Exception' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__auth_item__child__3CBF0154' on table 'auth_item_child' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.

The SQL being executed was: CREATE TABLE [auth_item_child] (

[parent] varchar(64) NOT NULL,

[child] varchar(64) NOT NULL,

PRIMARY KEY (parent, child),

FOREIGN KEY (parent) REFERENCES [auth_item] (name) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE,

FOREIGN KEY (child) REFERENCES [auth_item] (name) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE CASCADE

)'

Hello install the extension but although I think it works well no achievement view , the menu looks like a vertical list annexed image. I would also like to explain to me that I put in each controller to operate the extension. Thank you

I can not upload the image strip me the following error:

The server returned an error Error during upload.

But basically it is the menu that you place in views / layouts / main.php is displayed incorrectly as a list down, as if he were some css.

And the other query as mentioned above is know to be placed on each controller for the site to work through this extension

How can I do the permission for my custom controllers. e.g I create a controller as AbcControler at backend/controllers/. And I create 3 roles, unsign_user, Signed_user, Authorized_user. The "unsign_user" can access the actionView of AbcController. Signed_user can access the actionEdit and actionView of AbcController. Authorized_user will do full access of the AbcController.

How can I do?

Same as frontend

Thanks

P.S : I already setup the user-management in my project. It is working well. great creation.

Suchlike problem:) What is the solution?