Yii with generating and printing reports, charts etc.

I don’t fully understand your question - what exactly are you trying to print and how?

Are you actually trying to print something, or just let a user print a web page?

If you want your user to print a web page, then he will only be able to print what is shown on that page (possibly in a different style if you do another CSS file).

If you want to provide your user with a printable report, then you can either make an Html view that corresponds to that report, and the user will have to work out how he wants to print the web page himself, or you have the option of doing what I did, which is to have a controller action that generates and sends a Pdf file to the browser, so that the user can print that.

Whatever the case, you will be responsible for gathering the data you want (perhaps in a DataProvider) and setting out the view as you want it.

Hi i try to use your file whit the last tcpdf file but i only get in screen…

TCPDF ERROR: Could not include font definition file: pdf_font_name_main

i check everting and i lost…

you can help me …

thanks…

Can I use Google API to draw charts instead of extensions.

Any idea?

Hi I am currently working on a project and need a print feature but I can not find extensions that able print the data model (all pages). Current extensions are now only can print the displayed page only. How can I do that? Some help.