Yii-User Login Widget

you are welcome, I’m glad it helped someone

For me it’s still doesn’t work. I cant change the php.ini because i don’t have dedicated server.

I stil have message

include(UserModule.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Code from SiteController :

if(Yii::app()->user->isGuest)

{

$this->widget('application.modules.user.components.LoginWidget');  

}

User module is fully working. I want just do this quick login in general view.

hi, see post #19 related to translation maybe will help

Hi,

i’m new in this framwework and have a question to widget.

If i type a wrong login and click submit, the error messages comes into content.

See at screenshot what i means. I type login data in the right widget, but get errors in content.

How i can change it, that i get Login errors in widget and content will be not changed?

Hi there!!

I think it will be hard to do it like you want it. This simple widget just pass data to login controler, and if there is any error while login it redirects you back to login view(not login widget). You could try to create a standalone login widget which will log you in, you will need to copy & paste some code from login controller - i think that is the best way to try

regards

lukBB

Thanks lukBB. It’s great. It works in main layouts and in other modules.

[color="#006400"] /* moved to extensions forum */[/color]

I’m getting this error

LoginWidget cannot find the view "loginWidget".

Hi guys - while removing usermodule(’’) from the translations works … this is probably a better solution and solved the same problem for me:

// add this line

Yii::import(‘application.modules.user.UserModule’);

// right before calling…

$this->widget(‘application.modules.user.components.LoginWidget’);

I attempted this today, and got it to work by adding application.modules.user.* to config/main.php

// autoloading model and component classes    

'import'=>array(

//...

'application.modules.user.*',

),	

Now… next up, integrating hybrid auth + yii-user together. This should be fun.

Hi,

I’m trying to add this extension to my Yii-User. The widget was displayed correctly but I can’t login to the website. I got this in my URL

localhost/website/app/index.php?quicklogin=%2F%2Fuser%2Flogin%2Flogin&UserLogin[username]=admin&

UserLogin[password]=admin&yt1=Login

I add prefix to user, profile and profile fields so in my DB the tables are prf_users, prf_profiles, prf_profile_fields. Any idea what went wrong?

Thanks.

Raymon

gud job…