Yii has a new face

Perhaps it would be nice to focus the search input so he does not have to press Ctrl+F?!

But I have to agree that most of time i expect that it’s sorted alphabetically. Why shouldn’t there be any option so the user has the choice between the current and the alphabetical mode?!

Nice add ;)

A definite thumbs up on the new face!!!

Well done.

MS sucks, is not our guilty if the choose the most trivial logos and name…

Nice look

congratulations …!

The new site design looks absolutely awesome!

Good job, guys.

very amazing site, the thopograpy site is very simple and easy to find what we wont.

i have try it!, i will join fb & twit now…

i like the menu, its so cool. can you guy make this menu as extension, just this menu.

thanks.

trully i like this logo.

but is okay.

yiiframework definetly will stand much againt the other.

"in the land of blind who have an cool community is a king"

;D

The new site is brilliant!

I too would like to see the menu made into an extension please?

You already have it… believe or not… it’s CMenu… the difference is only in the CSS and images for menu item backgrounds…

Nice, might even be worth implementing this on the wiki pages as well.

Very nice interface, good job :)

I would recommend putting a summary of the latest extensions on the frontpage. I often come to see if there are some new extensions and in the old interface it was easier.

Can’t appreciate the changes, because I haven’t seen the old face :P

It’s is pretty though, neat and nice to the eyes. :)

I really love it too ; New skin with new functionalities… I found it more intuitive, particularly the tree for the API and the dropdown main menus.

Again, good job !

Nice job! especial on class reference, which is easy to navigate.

I am sorry to reply to an old thread but I have been busy and just get back to this forum recently and found out a whole lot of changes!

Some feedback:

. Overall changes are good

. New design is nice

. Love the new Yii Logo

. Forum seem to integrate well with the main site

Suggestion:

. Forum header blue is a bit too dark for the overall them of the whole site

. It would be nice to set the theme of the whole site to be fluid rather than a fix width since most people are on bigger and wider screen and it just wasting lot of potential space and too much scrolling.

Congratulate to those new "dev" team members!

Great work over all!