Yii 1.1.10 is released

Indeed, but again:

What I can deduct from there is that they’re far from releasing the stable version of Yii2, since we still don’t have a public alpha release even when we’re past the “due date” (I’m not complaining, just pointing it out).

Just have patience. The Yii 2.0 alpha has already been postponed twice. The devs know what they are doing and after all, we all would rather want to work with a stable solution than with a rushed, half-baked release, don’t we? ;)

Exactly my thoughts!

Check again the download page, Qiang did update the information about Yii 2.0

Good to know where is the Yii2 development standing right now!

Glad for the latest version! Keep it up!

Hi yii Guru’s,

I am newbie…and already started using yii 1.1.10. for my project. I found that yii is amazing and loved it.

Keep up the good work yii team…i think yii will be among the best php framework. Hope there more sample and documentations.

Thank you so much!

keep it up maan.

How about the 1.1.11? The change log (https://github.com/yiisoft/yii/blob/master/CHANGELOG) is already pretty good.

You might want to compare the number of changes in there between releases. My release-sense isn’t tingling yet :P

Yii Framework Change Log

========================

Version 1.1.11 work in progress

• Enh : 42

• Chg: 3

• Bug: 21

-Total: 66

Version 1.1.10 February 12, 2012

• Enh : 9

• Chg: 3

• Bug: 11

-Total: 23

Version 1.1.9 January 1, 2012

• Enh : 33

• Chg: 7

• Bug: 24

-Total: 64

Version 1.1.8 June 26, 2011

• Enh : 38

• Chg: 10

• Bug: 35

-Total: 83

Version 1.1.7 March 27, 2011

• Enh : 53

• Chg: 8

• Bug: 28

• New: 4

-Total: 93

It’s not at the level of the biggest releases but it’s almost there …

I would attribute at least some of that to the fact that it was moved to github…the pace has really been staggering! Great job guys.