WhatACart.com

BTW there is some app for Shopify that says it allow more than 100 variants. It does by way of providing a custom product attribute field but it doesn’t not allow a SKU/product code to be be used, which is useless. Shopify just can’t be bothered sorting this issue out properly.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

Ok we have noted it down and in future releases of version 2 we would include these changes.

Regards,

Mayank

I am also interested in using this to replace a heavily customized ZenCart which has become a nightmare to upgrade due to the customizations.

For it to be a practical option, it needs to support a lot of customization. Specifically, the ability to customize pricing calculation. Hope you are building in a lot of hooks in your codebase that addons can make use of.

I also see some pretty basic features that appear to be missing from 1.1 such as SEO Friendly URLs (This is very disappointing considering how easy Yii makes it) and advanced search engine (should be able to search by attributes)

A few other things I would need (and have to code myself in addons if not supported).

• Product types (sets of attribute types that can be applied to products).

• Multiple inventory locations

• Back in stock notifications

Hello,

Currently we are working on release 2.0.0 and would be launching soon in June itself. It is a major revamp from 1.x and much more in sync with yii2. There are lot of things which can be incorporated but it would happen not in one go. It would be done release by release. In case you need url rules and as you are familiar with yii, at this point you need to add them to config but we don’t have it in the system right now. It is in our pipeline.

We have rolled out release 2.0.0 for WhatACart. You can see the details at the linked in post here.