Moved code from a production server to a different server. Getting a stack trace error

Hey guys,
I am attempted to move our code built on the Yii 1 framework from our production stack to a different stack of servers. I am running into some issues. Currently, the issue I can getting is this error

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘CWebApplication’ not found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\framework\YiiBase.php:125 Stack trace: #0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\framework\YiiBase.php(98): YiiBase::createApplication(‘CWebApplication’, ‘C:\inetpub\wwwr…’) #1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php(15): YiiBase::createWebApplication(‘C:\inetpub\wwwr…’) #2 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\framework\YiiBase.php on line 125

The server technology is similar they are both Windows IIS sites with PHP 7.1 installed. I have checked and all the files that this error is calling exist. Anyone have any ideas on where to start? Also, is there any kind of wiki or guide for code migrations?

Thanks!

Either copying failed or autoloader is not registered.

autoloader is registered by yii, it is most likely your files did not copy over completely perhaps try removing and copying again.

Permission Problem?
Don’t know, how IIS work, but this was the number one reason(apache), when i copied project’s to prod Servers

Yes. It turned out to be a file’s content did not get moved over. Now I am dealing with a “to many redirect” problem. Which is most likely a separate issue.