Many Questions ...

hi

** How can you pass a $model to the layout … i tried to add array to $this->layout but doesn’t work …

** is there clear tutorial for captcha . i tried to follow that one on the contact skeleton app (( in my users actionCreate form)) but images doesn’t appear … (i copied actions and validation rules).

*** can i ban some users from deleting while allow them to update through accessrules …

*** when searching the website, results from forum link always to the forum home and not to the specific topic where I need to go … any help

finally:

i used a function in the category model to find all categories and then i called the function from content controller and passed it to the create form to build a dropdown list for categories selection …

is it possible to massively assign the selected drop down option …

Declare public $model; in your controller. Define $this->model in your action. Reach $this->model in your layout. (Please beware of possible unknown variable in other controllers.)

Currently only CCaptcha API and CCaptchaAction API are available.

Authorization guide covers very wide spectrum of use cases.

You can always use the forum engine’s very own search option.

If you are using the 1.0 branch (highly likely, unless you did a checkout from svn), then you have to mark that attribute as safe in your model.

public function safeAttributes()

{

return array('categoryOrSimilar', ...);

}

hi pestta

Thank you deeply from my heart …

i fixed all problems with your help and comments …