I Created a CRUD Application and I Have a 404 Error

A couple of questions:

Is debug mode on for your application?

Is there a directory for your addressBook in @app/views, with an index.php in it?

Edit:

I am having doubts about the fact that you have camelCased your model/controller/view.

Normally, for a URL (action) like addressBook, the corresponding action would be address-book …

If you simply renamed your controller to ‘Addressbook’, you could test that - the generated URL would then be just all lowercase addressbook or addressbook/index.

IIRC.

See https://github.com/yiisoft/yii2/issues/493

I don’t use camelCased names for actions or views, so I am not sure if it still is an issue.

But better safe than sorry.

Might be unrelated by I learned not to use camel case actions in Yii2, i.e. ‘addressBook’. Yii2 doesn’t seem to like that. I would use ‘addressbook’ or some better looking single word in all lowercase.

-On Edit: I guess I missed your reply along the same lines, but yeah, the camel case is an issue.

hello i’m having the same issue… the thing is that the SQL i’m checking out has 3 foreign key on its model…

i’m having the issue 404 error… it seems like it’s a problem with multiple foreign key with that table in particular

i’m using bitnami as a localhost with mysql on windows…

i really dont know what’s going on… i just created 6 CRUD from tables with no problem but this one is tricky because as i said i created a MIDDLE table i mean in order to stablish a many to many relationship between tables i’ve got to create a new one that wouuld do the trick…

VSantiago: It is really, really [size="3"]annoying[/size] that you ask your own unrelated question here!

We are working on resolving the issue that JonDoe464 is having.

That problem is not solved yet.

Create your own topic, for your own question, please.

If it is related, link to this topic.

And a warm welcome to our community

Alright I made a new CRUD application and the Address Book worked! All I did different was I didn’t make my MVC files camel case. Thank you very much!

Sorry for not catching that earlier!

I will take a note of it so that the next time the steps needed for fixing will be fewer.

when you generate CRUD from gii sometime gii engine generate controller namespace with capital letter and sometime small, here need app\controller not app\Controller please check your new generate controller