Firefox.php faild to include in YiiBase

I don’t know what caused to show this warning but after…

$ sudo pear upgrade

Did not download optional dependencies: phpunit/PHP_Invoker, use --alldeps to download automatically

phpunit/PHPUnit can optionally use package "phpunit/PHP_Invoker" (version >= 1.1.0)

downloading Console_Getopt-1.3.1.tgz ...

Starting to download Console_Getopt-1.3.1.tgz (4,471 bytes)

.....done: 4,471 bytes

downloading Archive_Tar-1.3.10.tgz ...

Starting to download Archive_Tar-1.3.10.tgz (18,294 bytes)

...done: 18,294 bytes

downloading PHPUnit-3.6.12.tgz ...

Starting to download PHPUnit-3.6.12.tgz (119,220 bytes)

...done: 119,220 bytes

upgrade ok: channel://pear.php.net/Console_Getopt-1.3.1

upgrade ok: channel://pear.php.net/Archive_Tar-1.3.10

upgrade ok: channel://pear.phpunit.de/PHPUnit-3.6.12

…all warnings about Firefox.php surprisingly disappeared for me.

I tried the pear upgrade on Win7 and Ubuntu. I got the same PHPUnit 3.6.12 update but no change to the error messages for me.

Hi,

same issue here:

PHP Warning:  include(SiteTest: Firefox.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/www/app/framework/YiiBase.php on line 418

PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'SiteTest: Firefox.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/user/www/app/protected/helpers:/home/user/www/app/protected/extensions:/home/user/www/app/protected/components:/home/user/www/app/protected/models:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/user/www/app/framework/YiiBase.php on line 418

PHPUnit 3.6.12 by Sebastian Bergmann.

Configuration read from /home/user/www/app/protected/tests/phpunit.xml

PHP Warning:  include(SiteTest: Firefox.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/www/app/framework/YiiBase.php on line 418

PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'SiteTest: Firefox.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/home/user/www/app/protected/helpers:/home/user/www/app/protected/extensions:/home/user/www/app/protected/components:/home/user/www/app/protected/models:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/user/www/app/framework/YiiBase.php on line 418

SSS

Time: 0 seconds, Memory: 8.50Mb

OK, but incomplete or skipped tests!

Tests: 3, Assertions: 0, Skipped: 3.

Tried reinstalling, upgrading and what not - still the same issue, no browser loads and no test runs. Tried to replace with chrome, no result.

Ubuntu 12.04, Netbeans 7.0.2, Phpunit 3.6.12, phpunit/PHPUnit_Selenium 1.2.8

Will be much grateful for any clue…

I had the same problem and found this post, from past 25th july. It worked for me! I’ll simply replicate it here:

Remove the following code from /protected/tests/phpunit.xml:

<selenium>

<browser name="Internet Explorer" browser="*iexplore" />

<browser name="Firefox" browser="*firefox" />

</selenium>

Then, add the following to the setUp() function in /protected/tests/WebTestCase.php:

$this->setBrowser('*firefox');

This worked for me, and I think is preferable as other method of using @ error suppression may be overwritten if you update phpunit. On the other hand you would need to use this method in every new application but I still prefer it.

Thanks

thanks, I saw the post, it didn’t help me. The warning disappears, indeed, but the browser is not started.

Unfortunately solution with is_callable check doesn’t work. But error suppression works fine.

So, is our problem issued by Yii or by PHPUnit?

I think that it is a problem of PHPUnit, because of invocation YiiBase::autoload with parameter "WebTest: Firefox.php" as you can see it in stack-trace.

Also, I’ve made a patch fixing this problem without an error suppression: https: //github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/issues/631

Fix for the PHPUnit issue https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/issues/631 causing this problem were merged into PHPUnit’s master branch (see: https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/pull/636 ). So, waiting for next release of PHPUnit or using development version. (:

Problem is solved on PHPUnit 3.7.1