[EXTENSION] fckeditor-integration

You have to configure the FCKeditor properly.

The only thing my extension does, is to make it easier to use the FCKeditor within YII-Applications.

I havn't written the editor.

As far as I remember you have to set a PHP variable to true, to acticate the upload-script.

But be careful with that script! It is noch secured by any mechanism. Everyone can upload files if activated.

Christian

PS:

maybe this is helpful http://docs.fckedito…AQ#requesterror

Thanks for your reply but i should wait for next feature about image upload in the next release of yii :) . Still hoping that is true

The fckEditor can be configured to allow file-upload. All you need for this feature is includet in the fckEditor.zip

But you must be aware of the securityproblems, if you just enable that feature.

Christian

I have a problem and I’m sure it’s something stupid but I get the error - [color="#FF0000"]require_once(/var/www/CMS/protected/../fckeditor/fckeditor.php) [<a href=‘function.require-once’>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory[/color] and really there isn’t any fckeditor.php file or any php files at all. Where is my mistake? I downloaded the fckeditor from http://ckeditor.com/download. Is there something else that I need to download. I have searched the fckeditor documentation but haven’t found the solution of my problem, yet. I will be very happy if someone help me.

No you just loaded a to new verison of ckeditor. This extension does only work with FCKEditor 2.x , not with CKeditor 3.X.

Try the latest version of the 2.x branch.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/fckeditor/files/

Regards,

Christian

Thank you. I fixed my problem weeks ago but I coudn’t see how to delete my post. I downloaded CKeditor as you said and everything works perfect now.

i have some problem n i have been following your instruction, but it didn’t work…

the report error says :

[color="#FF0000"]require_once(/opt/lampp/htdocs/index/../fckeditorss/fckeditor.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory[/color]

i’m using fckeditor v 2.6.4 and yii_framework ver. 1.1.5, but it didn’t work

could u help me to resolve this?

sorry if my english is bad. english is not native language

how to adjust(thanks)

require_once(D:\WEB\CMS\Yii\demos\blog\protected/../fckeditor/fckeditor.php) [<a href=‘function.require-once’>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

the final path should include "extensions", and you must have the protected/extensions/fckeditor directory.

thanks!

after correction

an error

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost

6/27/2011 1:02:02 AM

Apache/2.2.17 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8o PHP/5.3.4 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 

use FCKEditor or CKEditor?

FCK