Demo Blog Tutorial

Can you show your config file? Change any passwords etc if you like.

I just want to make sure you have added the module correctly.

Thanks How ever I fount out that it’s the database, I had to paste it in parts at a time and then run a sql. How ever I am trying to add the rights module or the srbac module.

The rights module when I’m ready to install it. It give me a error 403, telling me that there has to be at least one superuser and I check the database. There is only one. and the admin is the one superuser.

And with the srbac module. I keep getting a Property "CwebApplication.AuthManager" is read only.

So right now I don’t know what to do. I just didn’t think installing all of these options would be a big pain in the butt. I wish yii coders would add these in so when we create a new web site. That we have a choose to add in theses options.

If you come up with any ideas on how to fix one or the other. Please let me know.

Ok, well I guess I’m not getting any more help. So I guess I’ll be moving on.

As for those extensions, I hope the the "extensions" forum would be a good place to ask questions.

Maybe this is the same problem:

http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php/topic/10556-extension-rights/page__view__findpost__p__140030

softark, Thank you very much. That helped me to fix a lot of problems. Now all I have to is figure out how it works.