Dedicated Software Development Team

(Tyler Jacobs) #1

Hello!

Does your organization have difficulties in completing custom software development projects in time and in budget? My name is Tyler Jacobs with Clarisoft - a custom software agency based in Scottsdale, AZ. We make the process of finding the right development fit easier for our clients by contracting our talented in-house developers at affordable rates. I don’t want to write paragraphs and paragraphs on why our agency may be a great fit, so here is a breakdown why you should consider a dedicated team at Clarisoft as your future technology partner:

– Affordable development - starts at $25/hour

– 70+ developers delivering over 12 years of results

– Local communication (AZ & NY) + offshore development (Europe)

– Competencies in the most popular programming languages and frameworks

– Work with both startups who have collectively raised over $100M and $1 billion companies

– Experience with a plethora of API’s, CRM integrations and customizations, etc.

Let’s chat to see if we would be a good fit as your future development partner. What day and time works best for you?

Best,

Tyler

tyler.jacobs@clarisoft.com

(maryna_b) #2

If you want to hire a dedicated team of developers, you should know there are two price models for this kind of development: fixed price model and time and material pricing model. The first one is suitable for smaller projects with detailed specification. The second one - for projects without clearly set requirements. There is a lot of details you should consider while hiring a dedicated software development team, take a look at this article to learn more: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/hire-the-right-dedicated-development-team-cleveroad-approach-to-this-outsourcing-model

(Sunny12) #3

Hi!
I totally agree with previous comments - a dedicated development team model is very comfortable for outsourcing. Many people didn’t know anything about this model and this is really sad. Here you can learn more:https://www.n-ix.com/dedicated-development-team/ (If you never have a deal with this - hardly recommend to start reading from part “How it works”)