Change Vendor Folder

Hi,

I want to move the vendor folder under the app folder. Since the recommendation installation suggest the composer, it gets difficult when starting with yii2 to set my custom project structure.

I’ve built the app basic, and works the whole app but I had to change the line 260 from my C:\www\vendor\yiisoft\yii2\AssetManager.php to

if (!is_string($path) || ($src = realpath($path)) === false) {

//throw new InvalidParamException("The file or directory to be published does not exist: $path");

}

otherwise throws the

The file or directory to be published does not exist: C:\www\APP\vendor/twbs/bootstrap/dist and I have the vendor folder in C:\www\vendor.

It throws good the exception because that folder doesn’t exist there, but I don’t know how to change it in the app configuration. I have similar autoloader of composer to load all the namespaces, because I built the app first with it and I copied and changed some code. But with the other I’m stuck now…

… anyway I want to build my own minyfied css, js, sprites, etc… with grunt so it will be great if I can’t just avoid publish assets in the whole app…

Thanks in advance,

What’s the reason of doing this?

The main reason is to organize a 3rd parties folder to be used between different applications. ¿Problem?