Bugs in Web3CMS 1.0.7.r6 (User)

Web3CMS 1.0.9.r9 (update1) have been released.

In this release we implemented discussed ideas.

In the next release we are going to implement jqGrid and some rich text editor.

Thanks for your interest!

http://www.web3cms.com/try/revision/9/index.php/user/register

ERROR!!!

We are sorry for errors in the previous release.

Web3CMS 1.0.9.r10 (update2) have been released.

In this release we implemented jqGrid 3.6 and sidebar menu.

Thanks for your interest!

Web3CMS 1.0.9.r11 (update3) have been released.

In this release we fixed some issues and improved jqgrid page.

We are pleased to welcome 2 new team members: Steve and Morgan. :D

Next versions should be released with their work also. Thank you guys for joining this project!

import yii 1.1? :unsure:

Nice project keep up the good work

Hi all,

Nice work! Have there been any thoughts towards including all extensions as modules in the cms? Also I found a bug in the user grid. When you try to search by date that contains only the month for example it does not return anything…that might be due to data type in DB.

cheers,

b

If you added a way to create static pages from a admin interface, I would be using this for something in particular… The pages would probably be stored in the database or something. Any plans on adding this feature?

not yet…

you are right, thank you. we will fix this in the next release.

yes, we will add "Post" Model/Views/Controller around the release time of Yii-1.1.2

thanks for your input and interests! your replies make us more motivated.

Web3CMS 1.1.0.r34 (update5) have been released.

Upgrade to Yii-1.1.0.

Few simple improvements.

Start working on the chat implementation (should be based on Yii-1.1.1).

Hello

wow, web3CMS is looking good. two things:

I’m using

Web3CMS 1.1.0.r34

with Yii-1.1.2

1 - I edited the site/wiki.php file, rename it to site/about.php add menu item to _layout/main.php. The menu item shows up and links to correct file BUT it comes up as a 404 error, what am I missing?

2 - created my own model and crude in the web3cms project and got this error

“include(Controller.php) [<a href=‘function.include’>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory”

sure enough no Controller.php in protected/components/

Copied one from another project and actually go my model to partially work, but not fully like in the other project. AND could never find they way to make it include web3cms page headers, css, etc.

any tips to help jump start me on understanding how to make it fit in with the web3cms would be very helpful. thanks

here’s the Stack Trace:

#0 C:\wamp\www\framework\YiiBase.php(338): autoload()

#1 unknown(0): autoload()

#2 C:\wamp\www\web3cms\protected\controllers\ProfileController.php(4): spl_autoload_call()

#3 C:\wamp\www\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(388): require()

#4 C:\wamp\www\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(314): CWebApplication->createController()

#5 C:\wamp\www\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(120): CWebApplication->runController()

#6 C:\wamp\www\framework\base\CApplication.php(135): CWebApplication->processRequest()

#7 C:\wamp\www\web3cms\index.php(16): CWebApplication->run()