Basic template vs new Yii 3.0 template

Ok.
Thank You.

Its can be option startup package ā€œyii-base-cmsā€.

I agree, we should be easyly make basic cms template like in Yii2. Official Yii3 template not necessarily have cms-template because it basically same as yii-web.

@samdark given the broad support expressed here for advanced templates and the amount of love my earlier proposal got, I would kindly like to ask the core team: could you take the idea for a wizard under (renewed) consideration?

Some new insights on that idea: the wizard could be webbased, but could also be an interactive cli tool (as is common for react, vue, etc.), or bothā€¦

its very simple.

composer create-project --prefer-dist --stability dev yiisoft/app <your project>

Using PHP built-in server
php -S 127.0.0.1:8080 -t public

Wait till it is up, then open the following URL in your browser
http://localhost:8080

Yes. Please create an issue in the yiisoft/app repo. Weā€™ll experiment with it. Thanks.

I donā€™t agree with you. Yii is an efficient and high-performance framework, which may not be aimed at ā€œusing more peopleā€.

AS for framework to build software systems. we need to keep in mind that there is not one framework be ā€œthe bestā€ for all. different project has different complexity , then need different level of framework. so , I recommend to have 3 level of application template, for the easy use of different level of fans. And list out the guideline of how to upgrade to a upper level of application framework.

Why three? (not two or four?)
Yii2 has two template-apps: Basic and Advance, and that made sense to me.

Trust me. There will be none-performance if any framework not using by more people.