Awecrud

At first some spec details:

I’m using a LAMP stack withphp5.4, yii 1.1.13, yiibooster 1.0.5, awecrud 0.10

Yiibooster is installed and configured correctly since when I use the bootstrap generator It works and gnerate working pages.

It is some day I am trying to use your extension but I’m having some problem…

I installed it and it seem to work, at least I am able to generate the code using gii

The problem is when I try to access the pages:

The list /index.php/employee which is working

but when I try to either create or mange I get an almost blank page (without errors even in the trace)

create.png

the page is not generated, there is no header or body tag, just some html lines

html.png

Almost the same for /index.php/employee/admin which in plus even if weblog is active does not generate any output for it.

admin.png

Hola tengo el siguiente error al ejecutar aweCrud despues de haber generado los modelos con aweModel:

YiiBase::include(EActiveRecordRelationBehavior.php) [<a href=‘yiibase.include’>yiibase.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Aparentemente da un error con EActiveRecordRelationBehavior.php

Las capturas de error son las siguientes

error capture 01.JPG

error capture 02.JPG

AweCrud 0.10

Apache Web Server Version 2.2.8

PHP Script Language Version 5.2.6

MySQL Database Version 5.0.51b

Hi Roberto,

Could you make sure that the model has been generated using AweCrud?

Also, make sure the config/main.php file is correctly configured (using AweCrud).

Regards.

Hola pcalafatich,

Ese error se produce porque activó el uso de "EActiveRecordRelationBehavior", pero no ha agregado la extensión al proyecto.

Cuénteme si tiene preguntas al respecto.

Saludos.

Roberto,

Please enable "error_reporting" in php file in order to display the errors (also, show_errors).

By the way, sometimes, this error is caused because the model has syntax errors.

Regards.

Hola Ricardo, estoy tratando de sustituir el checkBoxList en una relacion many-many por algo como eSelect2(Multiple seleccion), pero no lo he logrado, alguna idea o recomendación? alguna extensión que conozcas? Gracias

Hola Argenis,

Para facilitar el manejo de MANY-MANY es positivo tener una extensión como EActiveRecordRelationBehavior o with-related-behavior (Totalmente comptibles con AweCrud, de hecho AweCrud incluye soporte para esas extensiones)

Y para el manejo de los mùltiples valores, puede usarse la extensión que ud menciona…

Aquí le encío algunsa alternativas en jQuery que aunque no existen versiones listas para usar en Yii, pueden implementarse de forma sencilla:

http://www.erichynds.com/jquery/jquery-ui-multiselect-widget/

Saludos.

AweActiveForm and its behaviors do not have a method or closure named "datepickerRow".

datepicker shows error

@abhilashrajr Thanks for reporting, I’m going to check that out and publish a fix as soon as possible.

Re[size=2]gards.[/size]

@abhilashrajr Could you please post the full error message and backtrace (if any) in order to check what is going on?

Thanks.

New version 0.12 of AweCrud released, this version includes some enhancements related to i18n mainly.

Also improves the IDEs autocompletion in generated views.

Direct Download version 0.12.

Support for MANY_MANY relations added in version 0.13. Feel free to download, test and give a feedback about AweCrud.

Hi @abhilashrajr for your problem only need to update yii booster… download the last version from the yiibooster site and update your current version in extensions. =)

thanks

Permiteme felicitarte por tus aportes a la comunidad de desarrollo Yii en Español. Precisamente hace poco estoy estudiando y entiendiendo la filosofia y estructura de funcionamiento de Yii. En ese camino quiero explorar como trabaja el componente CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) de Yii sobre tablas relacionadas con llaves foraneas MySQL InnoDB. Estoy probando tu extension AweCrud y entiendo que hay que instalar otra extension para que funcione la generacion con llaves foraneas. Estas extensiones son [activerecord-relation-behavior] y [with-related-behavior]. Por favor como se instalan correctamente y se integran con AweCrud. No he podido lograr que funcionen :(

Muchas gracias por tu apoyo.

Hi Roberto,

I found that changing the .../AweCrud/templates/default/admin.php with the following:

• from = ‘$label’=>array(‘index’),

• to = \$model->label(2) => array(‘index’),

[size=2]

[/size]

[size=2]I could solve an issue with translation of he breadcrumbs in the admin view but I am not able to do something similar to the index.php[/size]

[size=2]

[/size]

[size=2]Any suggestion ?[/size]

[size=2]

[/size]

[size=2]Thanks in advance[/size]

[size=2]

[/size]